Our support team will do their most to assist you with your visa application. You can get more information or assistance through the following ways:
- Our team is always improving our FAQ to provide accurate answers too. Feel free to look up your question here and check if we have already answered it.
- However, if you need direct assistance, please create a ticket by clicking here.
Please include a description of your issue and any other relevant details. Our team will review your issue and respond as soon as we can. If possible, create the ticket using the same email address that you used on your order, but if you are not able to do so please be sure to include your order number which is included on your confirmation email and starts with 'SH'.
- If you prefer, don't hesitate to get in touch with us via chat (at the bottom right of your screen). Sam is our chatbot based on AI that will try to help you and escalate it to a ticket if you need help from our human agents. Some examples of questions we usually receive:
- What's the status of my application?
- I need help with an application (upload documents, receive the approval details again, etc)
- I need to check travel requirements to a specific destination (for this one, we advise searching it on our Travel Requirements database and make sure you click to see the details)
Priority is always given to travelers who are approaching their departure date, but we do our best to respond to all tickets as soon as possible.
What are the size and weight of allowed with the two bags.
We are an affiliate company dealing with Travel Restrictions and eVisas. You will need to contact your airline directly for this information.
We are from Israel, and we're gonna travel in Finland from 30.07.21 to 14.08.21. We are completely vaccinated, but we heard that before our back flight to Israel we have to do the Covid test in Finland three days before the flight. Otherwise we cannot board the plane. We heard that this test costs more than 150 euro per one person. Is this information correct?
Currently, Israel currently requires all travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test result prior to travel. This requirement is not affected by your vaccination status. For more information, including a direct link to the Israeli government source, please look here. I'd recommend keeping an eye on that page as restrictions can change without warning.
Planning to fly from Dublin to Sydney via Charlotte and LAX in sept22
Do I require visas or covid tests
I have been trying, several times today, to submit again my passport picture and your system does not let me SAVE & EXIT
Why have 3 out of 4 my ESTA applications been approved and authorised within 1 hour. But the remaining application hasn’t even been approved by Sherpa yet?
I've pay but did not received any confirmation mail,
We are now going to Mexico in three days and no news from support or anything,
I strongly do NOT recommend this method to get ETA visa!!
Fingercrossed for someone from support answering me HERE !
I did made an e-mail to the support and they answered me after few minutes and send us the Eta Visa for Canada !
We can now relax and pack our backpack ! Thanks to Makram from the support who helped me !
HELP. Can’t get a hold of anyone. I’ve left multiple call back numbers and messages. I also submitted a request and no response. Leaving to Vientiane LAOS in 16 hrs and still no email of eVisa. Status is still “scheduled”. I need to know if it’s been approved so I print a copy ASAP..I don’t want to be stranded in another country.
If you send a message to support they should answer you in the next few hours..
I applied for 2 visa: both were not correct. I have sent 2 tickets: no recation at all l!!!!
How can I contcat the service/help desk?
Please sign in to leave a comment.