My travel date to the United States has changed, what do I do?

Article author
  • Updated

If your arrival date to the United States has changed, there's no need to worry, as the ESTA is valid for 2 years (or until your passport expires, whichever comes first) once it has been approved. As long as you can enter the United States before the date of expiry, the ESTA will be valid to use.


If your ESTA is expired, however, and you’d like to enter the United States after the expiry date, you’ll need to apply for another one. Feel free to reach out to us and we’ll help you figure out your next steps.

Was this article helpful?

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.