My travel date has changed, what do I do?

Article author

Not to worry, your ESTA is valid for 2 years (or until your passport expires, whichever comes first) once it has been approved. As long as you can enter into the United States before that date, you’ll be able to visit.

If your ESTA is expired however, and you’d like to enter the United States after the expiry date, you’ll need to apply for another one. Feel free to reach out to us and we’ll help you figure out your next steps.

Was this article helpful?

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.