Does my child need a separate eVisa for Saudi Arabia?

Article author
  • Updated

Yes, each traveler must apply for their own separate eVisa for Saudi Arabia, including minors. Saudi Arabia defines a minor as anyone under 18 years.

To process a minor's application through Sherpa°, the guardian's application must also be submitted through Sherpa°.

Due to the application process of the Saudi Government, the guardian's information (name, eVisa number, and contact information) must be available under one account to link to the minor's application

  • If the minor is not traveling with an adult, we cannot apply for the minor. We recommend contacting the nearest embassy or consulate and applying for a Visit Visa with a notarized letter in Arabic or English signed by a parent or a legal guardian authorizing the minor to travel.
  • If the minor is traveling with an adult that already has a valid Visa or doesn't need a Visa, we cannot apply for the minor. We can only apply for minors when we have also applied for the adult together. In this case, we recommend you urgently apply for the minor's eVisa on the same account you applied for yourself or contact the nearest embassy. 

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to submit a support request here.

Was this article helpful?

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.