I have a US ESTA. Do I need to print anything to bring with me when traveling to the US?

Article author

To travel to the US, you’ll need to bring the passport linked to your application. An ESTA is electronically linked to your passport, so no documents are issued or required to be presented.

However, it’s advised to have your ESTA number handy while traveling. You should also consider printing your confirmation email and any attachments as an extra precaution.

Was this article helpful?

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.