I have a New Zealand eTA. Do I need to print anything to bring with me when traveling to New Zealand?

Article author
  • Updated

To travel to New Zealand, you’ll need to bring the passport linked to your application. An eTA is electronically linked to your passport, so no documents are issued or required to be presented.

However, it’s advised to have your eTA number handy while traveling. You should also consider printing your confirmation email and any attachments as an extra precaution.

Was this article helpful?

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.