The decision to approve or deny an application is at the sole discretion of the government. Governments can deny an application for various reasons, but in most cases, they don’t provide specifics.
Common reasons an application is denied may be due to the following, but are not limited to:
- Criminal history
- Previous deportation from a country
- Invalid passport period
- Picture specifications not followed
- Misrepresentation of identity
- Insufficient explanation of planned travel purposes
- The applicant’s name is similar to one on the travel ban list
- Incorrect documents
- A suspicion that you will overstay your eVisa validity period
If your application is denied and you have further questions, do not hesitate to submit a support request here.